Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Poetry & Short Stories

Baconbelly is Coming to Town song

Oh, your butter's left out,you need to add chives,you better cook oats,I'm telling you why.Because Baconbellyis coming to town. He sees you when you're preheating,he knows when you will bake,he knows when your batter is bad or good,So make it good...
Small Blaidgwin 87d
Blaidgwin150Small Blaidgwin 87d
Poetry & Short Stories

Filegwyn's Riddle

If the spell you wish to breakThis discovery you must makeFind where Camang is laid to restThis riddle is your test and questFind a green dweller in elven woodWhere the king and queen are goodSearch for peace at a place with no endsNot far away, a...
Small Tauradain 129d
Tauradain2121Small Tauradain 125d
Poetry & Short Stories

The Tale of Taurdred and Meltaurien

Long before Tauradain met and married Issiril, he had a lover, Aethelfra, from Rohan who lived with him almost two years in Archet. They had one daughter Aeonwy and then Aethelfra left him and returned to Rohan. What Tauradain did not know is that...
Small Tauradain 2y
Tauradain3766Small Tauradain 2y
Poetry & Short Stories

The Tale of Melgalad and Caranbrennil

Caranbrennil (aka "Carran") was the surviving daughter of Tauradain and Issiril, her brother having been killed and sister lost to disease. Her mother kept her safe from the wars by hiding her away in Michel Delving of the Shire on Celondim in Lin...
Small Tauradain 3y
Tauradain0455Small Tauradain 3y
Poetry & Short Stories

Ellasar's Alts and their relations

Tauradain gave me the idea of telling the backstories and the relations between my alts and a few other people. I am too an aspiring writer, so these sort of things I love to do. Sometimes I put a little to much detail, so bare with me haha. These...
Member avatar small Ellasar 4y
Ellasar2306Small Tauradain 4y
Poetry & Short Stories

Taur's and Camang's alts and their relations

In case anyone is curious, all of Tauradain's and Camang's alts are characters that interact. The MYSTERIOUS PERSON BEHIND TAUR is a novelist, so these alts run like characters in a novel. Their individual stories are already here in this section....
Small Tauradain 4y
Tauradain0284Small Tauradain 4y
Poetry & Short Stories

The Story of Filegwyn

Filegwyn was many long ages an elf lass and cook to Elrond in the Last Homely House. After some decades she met an elf warrior who was fighting for Elrond, young and rash and foolish. But she found him attractive. He was Camang. After some time...
Small Tauradain 4y
Tauradain0334Small Tauradain 4y
Poetry & Short Stories

The Story of Issiril

Issiril was daughter of two Rangers and raised at the Ranger base at Esteldin. There, she was a fiercely independent woman and a good fighter. She met Tauradain and hated him on the spot. However, as those sort of things go, after a while of ha...
Small Tauradain 4y
Tauradain0322Small Tauradain 4y
Poetry & Short Stories

The Story of Meltaurien

Meltaurien is the daughter of Camang and Filegwyn of Rivendell. She is a young elf maid and adventurous, loving music and loving to quest. Sent by her father to keep her out of the way and safe in Celondim, she took to adventures and wanders ove...
Small Tauradain 4y
Tauradain0323Small Tauradain 4y
Poetry & Short Stories

A poem inspired not only by middle earth but also other causes

You hide behind your feelingsand keep the truth locked away,but there is so much saidin the things you don’t sayYou innocently tell meour time has come and goneand that we can’t go backbut I don’t believe itand this time you’re wrongThe distance y...
Small Galanur 5y
Galanur2352Small Tessar 5y
Poetry & Short Stories

All that Glitters Must be Sold (transcript of performance)

ACT 1 - In front of Kin House[Nectarine] Bilbit says, 'Shiny Morn your majesty'[Amthindur] The Queen says, 'Shiny Morn'[Nectarine] Bilbit says, 'What bring you out so early in the day'[Nectarine] Bilbit says, 'With a mining pick I see'[Amthindur]...
Small Zynfyndyl 6y
Zynfyndyl71726Small Browyn 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

A Poem to Bilbet

Behold the mighty BilbetThough she be but a hobbitShe dice an orc and lob itFar across the barren lands.Don't let her size deceive youBecause if you do you won't believe you'llFind that she will careen among the mobsLeft and right they fly tillThe...
Small Tauradain 6y
Tauradain3631Small Zynfyndyl 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

Brenter the White- The rememberence of a Wizard part 2

This is a story that i wrote long time ago, and which is the continue of the 1st part, hope you will like it! have fun! tell me ur opinion!What are Death Walkers?> Death Walkers are the Wizards, that use their own forces for themeselves, and no...
Small Brenter 6y
Brenter 1586Small Brenter 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

Brenter The White - The Rememberence of a wizard Part 1

I had an idea to write some stories of my character Brenter the White Wizard of Winfola! :) Hopy you will like it and enjoy it as much as you can! The Rememberence of a Wizard''... It was seen, that the Underworld would declare war, upon us... ''I...
Small Brenter 6y
Brenter 1491Small Brenter 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

My Journey Home

This is a longish poem I wrote about 7 years ago, its Christian in nature :) Hope you guys like it :)My Journey HomeI walk along this lovely roadwishing only for someone totalk to in my waking dream,feeling this life is too longfor a mere mortal l...
Small Browyn 6y
Browyn6968Member avatar small Erlic 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

Whoa Mule

Whoa mule Whoa mule, we're dirty but we're dreamin...Whoa mule Whoa mule, we'll both get there some day...All you ramblers, you silver tongue gamblers Listen to my tale It won't take long, to sing you my song Full of trouble and despair So fair th...
Small Fireglow 6y
Fireglow5922Small Ava 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

Pie of the Shire

Rising up, it’s time to eatI’m ready, for my lunchesGot my napkin, combed the fur on my feetJust waiting for the food to arrive So many times it is gone too fastYou miss your chances for berryDon't lose your dreams of a perfect repastWith frosting...
Small Zynfyndyl 6y
Zynfyndyl3781Small Zynfyndyl 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

Bye Bye MIss Nuberri Pye

A long, long time agoI can still remember howThat dinner used to make me smileAnd I knew that if I couldThat I would make those hobbits foodAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAnd in the coops the chickens screamedThe cooks cried, and burglars sc...
Small Zynfyndyl 6y
Zynfyndyl41705Small Tauradain 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

Always a Hobbit

She can eat with a smileFood just lights up her eyesShe can eat you out of her favorite piesAnd she only leaves crumbs too small to seeAnd she'll take what you give her, as long as it's freeShe eats like a horse,But she's always a hobbit to meOh--...
Small Zynfyndyl 6y
Zynfyndyl3661Small Tauradain 6y
Poetry & Short Stories

King of Bain

There's time to fire someone todayI laid off hundreds yesterdayThere's my profits from bankruptciesThere's my lucrative management feesI have wealthy backers on my private planeMaking more donations to my campaignOthers losses just become my gainT...
Small Zynfyndyl 6y
Zynfyndyl2536Small Tessar 6y